Better Late than Never!
I have decided to give this "blogging thing" a try - my husband wanted to do something like this when our children were first born so we could share "our life" with out of town family & friends. Needless to say, I just felt that I was way to busy with our TWINS. Well, the twins just turned 6 years old and I think I can do it now!! We have, in fact, come a LONG way. Our children, Christian & Carleigh, are our true miracles. They were born 11 weeks premature and fought hard for their life. Of course, we thank God everyday for our little miracles!! They celebrated their 6th Birthday on May 28, 2008 and we are always reminded of the day they were born! Just a little about them: Christian was 2 lbs. 8 ozs. and measured 13 3/4 inches long. He spent 60 days in the Neonatal Unit at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC. Carleigh was 2 lbs. 3 ozs. and measured 13 1/2 inches long. She spent 50 days in the Neonatal Unit at the same hospital. Today, they are healthy, happy children getting bigger & bigger everyday! We are having their Birthday party tomorrow afternoon - about 20 children are coming!!! Ahhhh!
I LOVE IT! I knew yours would look awesome with all of your scrap booking skills! This will be such a good way for all of your extended family to keep up with those precious kids. I love the picture you put in your heading. We'll both learn how to do this together! Thanks for sharing!
MiMi said... June 1, 2008 at 9:33 AM
Hey Stacy! I'm Emilie's daughter, Faith. She passed your blog on to me, so I came by to visit. It looks SO good! This will be right up your alley as a scrapper! Hope your twins have a wonderful birthday! Praise the Lord that He has brought them this far!
Faith said... June 1, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Stacy,
Welcome to this crazy blog world!! I found your blog through MiMi's. What a miracle your twins are ~~ and beautiful!! I look forward to visiting here again.
God Bless you dear one,
Dawn
petrii said... June 4, 2008 at 9:40 PM
Post a Comment