Monday, March 30, 2009

A Couple Other "Loves" of My Life

By now you all have met, at least, 4 "loves" of my life - my husband, my two children and my kitten. And tonight I am introducing 2 more "loves" of my life! Drum roll . . . IBC Cream Soda

and Nestle's break & bake chocolate chip cookies!

Normally, I do not endulge on these two things together! I usually have a big glass of ice cold milk with my chocolate chip cookies - they just seem to taste better! But tonight I started off with the cream soda and then I realized I needed to pack a dessert in the kid's lunches for tomorrow. They also love chocolate chip cookies so I thought it would make a great treat for them!

I hope you all had a good Monday and I hope you have a great week! I had a really loooong day at work today! I was extremely tired and just had no motivation or energy! I am hoping tomorrow will be better!

So, what do you treat yourself to after a long day? Whatever it is - go ahead and ENJOY it!!

8 comments:

mmm... I can never get the cookie's into the over... I eat all the cookie dough!

I love me some break and bake's too!! yumm =)

I have to agree with you on your other "loves". I am a HUGE fan of Cream Soda.

Sadly enough- this morning has been crazy no thanks to the PT dental! I heard about yesterday haha, and I bet you're thinking your cruise can't come soon enough. Have a good day off!

Love Laura

I'm relaxing with a box of Junior Mints tonight!

I knew about the milk and oatmeal cakes, but not about the cookies Cream Soda. Learn something new every day!

Sounds good!

Thanks so much for your very sweet comments! Your cruise sounds like so much fun. I'd love to do that again...went on one about 15 years ago and it was great. Enjoy!!!

By the way, I loved the pictures of your little girl and her daddy. That brought back so many memories. They do grow up so fast.

I love those cookies! Homeade cookies in a flash! My kids and I call them pop up cookies! I'll have to try them with the IBC!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home