My New Blogging Friend
Please join me in welcoming my wonderful friend, Sheariahzard, to the blog world! I have known Sheariahzard (a.k.a. Shear) for probably 25 years now - oh, that makes us sound really old!! She is a wonderful person and a great friend to have. Sheariahzard and I went to middle school, high school and college together. We have children that are about the same age and they have been playing together for a few years now. I hope one day my children will be able to say that they have been friends with her children for 25 years! Wouldn't that be fun? Sheariahzard is a fun, crafty person so I know that you will enjoy reading her blog! If you have a minute hop on over to her blog and say "Hello" - she would love to hear from you!
So excited that your friend has started blogging! I stopped over to visit her last night and already warned her about how addictive it can become (-:
Hope you enjoy your day off!
MiMi said... March 11, 2009 at 7:00 AM
Love greeting new bloggers... off to say hi!
Rebecca Jo said... March 11, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Hopping over right now =)
petrii said... March 11, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Thank you Stacy! Love our friendship and you! ...I'm going to cry! :)
Sheariahzard (Sher) said... March 11, 2009 at 10:14 PM
Awe thats so cool that you two have been friends for so long. Now THAT is a true friend :)
Hope you are having a good weekend- I am just now getting a chance to catch up on my blog reads!
Anonymous said... March 14, 2009 at 3:02 PM
Post a Comment