I am a "30 something" wife & mommy of twins. No, my twins are not identical! I have a handsome little boy named Christian and a beautiful little girl named Carleigh. My husband, Jerry, and I have been married for almost 8 years.
I have lived in a somewhat small town in NC all my life with the exception of living in Raleigh, NC while I was in school at Peace College and living in Charlotte, NC for a couple years during my adult life. I spend my time with my family, working full time or scrapbooking!
They are darling! Wow! Carleigh looks so grown up! We know what she will look like as a teenager. :) How do I sign up to follow your blog? I can't find it on your page.
I've never seen a cuter leprechaun!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
MiMi said... March 17, 2009 at 9:12 PM
They are darling! Wow! Carleigh looks so grown up! We know what she will look like as a teenager. :) How do I sign up to follow your blog? I can't find it on your page.
Sheariahzard (Sher) said... March 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM
They look too cute! :) Happy St. Patty's day!
Sarah said... March 18, 2009 at 1:34 AM
Stacy- HOW adorable! I hope you had a great St Patricks Day. You have two of the cutest "leprechauns" I've ever seen :)
Anonymous said... March 18, 2009 at 9:43 AM
Your children are just precious!
Ginger said... March 18, 2009 at 5:30 PM
How cute are these little munchkins all dressed up for St. Patty's day.
So cute.
Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn
petrii said... March 18, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Post a Comment