Me & My Hubby

My Valentine's Day was not a romantic one but we had a good day! My husband, Jerry, had to work most of the day so myself and the kids were ready for an evening out once he got home! Christian & Carleigh wanted Sonny's so that is where we headed for dinner. You know, since Valentine's Day is all about the kids I wanted to make sure they were happy! Ha! Ha!

We did have a good time and I enjoyed one of my favorites, garlic toast dipped in Sonny's sweet barbeque sauce. Yummy!

After dinner we all came home for dessert. I made something sort of like an ice cream cake and it was just as yummy as our dinner. All in all, we had a good Valentine's Day - the children were well-behaved, they said a lot of funny things that made us laugh and, of course, they were as cute as ever! I hope all of you had a Happy Valentine's Day too!
Awww....what a sweet picture of you and your Valentine! Glad you got your "Sonny's fix" and, girl, I am right there with you on the garlic bread and sweet barbecue sauce! YUMMO!
We went to eat Thai food and then to DQ for a Blizzard. (Just can't understand why I don't seem to lose any weight?!? Hmmm)
Love all the cute pics of your "babies".
Glad ya'll had a Happy Valentine's Day!
P.S The blog is looking great! (-:
MiMi said... February 15, 2009 at 6:51 AM
Love all the pictures! Your family is SO cute!! Glad y'all had a great Valentines Day weekend!
Faith said... February 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Stacy,
I love your blog! Sounds like your Valentine's Day was divine! What could be more fun than dinner out with ALL of your Valentines! Your family is beautiful!
Thanks for dropping by the Patterson 5
Love,
Ginny
The Patterson 5 said... February 16, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Stacy,
Well hello and welcome to blog world!!! I love your design and your pics. Your children are adorable. So glad that your Valentine's day was so fun.
I look forward to getting to know you better. Hope you'll come visit me in my corner of blogworld sometime =)
Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn
petrii said... February 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Hi! Came over from Mimi's blog. Just wanted to say Hello and welcome!!!
You have a beautiful family!
Kendra said... February 16, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Hi Stacy!
I'm stopping by from Emilie's blog...wanted to welcome you to blogland. :)
Your family is just beautiful!
((HUGS))
Jill said... February 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Visiting from Mimi & wanted to welcome you to blogging!!!
What adorable twins you have... I have twin nieces (not identical either) & double the love comes in those packages!!!
What a fun Family Valentine's it looks like you had!
Anxious to watch you grow in the blogging world!!
Rebecca Jo said... February 17, 2009 at 8:48 AM
Stacy- your blog looks so cute! It paid off staying up late last night haha. I tried at 4am this morning when I was up with Ryder, but it just wasn't making any sense and I got more frustrated so I decided to give my page a rest for awhile. Thanks for being such a great friend!
-Laura
Anonymous said... February 17, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Post a Comment