Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Day

This, my friends, is where I spent the majority of my day!

And this is who I spent the majority of my day with. This is my kitten, Josie. I will tell you about her some other time. Today this post is about me and the couch!

Yesterday I decided I did not want to do ANYTHING on my day off which was today. I did not want to run errands, I did not want to clean up, I did not want to take a shower . . . I did not want to do ANYTHING! Normally this does not work out but today it did. I took the children to school and then I came home got comfy on the couch and Josie joined me for a nice long nap. It was the best!! No husband, no children - just me and my cat! Now, don't get me wrong - I love my family but every now and then you have to have some time to yourself and today was my day. I woke up around 12:30 p.m. just in time to watch a scrapbooking show! Unfortunately, my "paradise" ended around 2:30 p.m. when I had to tackle the car line at school to pick up the children. But you know what? The kids and I had a really good afternoon. I think it was because I was so well rested. Hummmmm, maybe that means I will have to have another day on the couch real soon!

5 comments:

Those days are definitely needed. Especially as a Mommy :) Sounds like you had a great day!

Hi,
Visiting your blog from Mimi's! Your blog is so cute..love it. That sounds like my kind of day. We all need days like that from time to time!

Good for you! We should all take more time to relax a bit... I'm sure your cat enjoyed the time too!

Glad you finally got to have a day to yourself! (I'm still waiting to have a day off like that!) I'm sure that Josie enjoyed spending the day with you, too. She's so cute!

Sounds like a great day to me!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home