This was the view out of our front door this morning - Wow, so beautiful!
I spent a wonderful day with my family playing outside in the SNOW. We do not get snow at our home very often. I think the last time we had this much snow was probably 5 years ago! Christian & Carleigh were about 18 months old. Needless to say - they were "bouncing off walls" this morning! This is a picture of Carleigh with a moon-shaped piece of snow - she was really proud of it!
Playing outside with my Little Snow Buddies!

Look at that - that is one GOOD man pulling his babies on the sled!

The kids checking out nature on our hike through the woods on this snowy day!

After some time outdoors we all came in for a break. I made some snow cream for all of us. Of course, Christian liked the snow cream and Carleigh did not! Carleigh is my extremely picky eater. So, instead of eating snow cream she just ate snow!


After a short rest, we all went outside again to play and make our snowman! Would you believe that I am 36 years old (Ugh!) and I have never made a snowman?? Also, Carleigh could not complete the day without making her snow angel!

This is our first family snowman! He looks pretty good, doesn't he? With a cherry tomato mouth and a carrot nose and two eyes made out of rocks. Oh, our family snowman was alive as he could be . . .

We had a good day today! Of course, I had to finish the evening off with a snack. I had my
last two Girl Scout Tagalong cookies with milk! Ummmm, good! I hope everyone has a good week!
Looks like a perfect day in the snow!! So that is your first snowman???? He looks fantastic! The cheery tomatos for a mouth is great!!!
Rebecca Jo said... March 3, 2009 at 9:33 AM
What a fun snow day y'all had! Love all the cute pics =)
Faith said... March 3, 2009 at 3:08 PM
For someone that has never made a snowman you sure did an excellent job!
It looks like you had a very fun day with your family! It was one of the prettiest snows that I ever remember having here.
Love all the cute pictures!
MiMi said... March 3, 2009 at 8:09 PM
YAY How fun are snow days? That is a GREAT snoman!!!
I heart snow angels. I always had to make them as a kid myself.
Have a Blessed evening,
Dawn
petrii said... March 4, 2009 at 9:14 PM
Your snowman is adorable! I'm so glad the kids got a "real" snow to play in. They looked like they were having too much fun getting pulled by their daddy haha.
Anonymous said... March 6, 2009 at 6:35 AM
For some reason it snowed every where but here?? (greenville nc) Oh well it looks like you had tons of fun. Enjoy your weekend.
Cindy
My Army Brats and Me said... March 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM
Post a Comment